Benefits of Membership
Individual members, sponsor companies/agencies include:
- Microwave Operators
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Mobile/Wireless Operators
- Satellite Operators
- Consulting Firms
- Regulatory Law Firms
- Other Industry Associations and Standards Bodies
- US and International Government Agencies Involved in Spectrum Management
What will NSMA do for you?
- Act as an industry advocate to the FCC on spectrum allocation issues.
- Develop frequency coordination industry guidelines
- Provide a forum for spectrum conflict issue resolution
- Foster frequent interaction with top industry frequency coordination experts
- Ensure your views on radio frequency spectrum management and policy will be heard.
- Provide early indications of possible changes in government policy.
- Convey your input on industry initiatives in response to FCC notices.
- Reflect your contribution in radio frequency spectrum management planning, standardization of radio equipment coding, licensing and interpretation of regulations.
- Ensure your views are considered in industry practice.
- Foster active participation with an expert pool working on radio spectrum management issues.
Learn More About Membership